Sunday, February 17, 2013

[Review] TRESemme Anti Hair Fall ^ Shampoo and Conditioner

TRESemme Anti Hair Fall ^ Shampoo and TRESemme  Anti Hair Fall ^ Conditioner

Hello Everyone, i've been using TRESemme Anti Hair Fall ^ Shampoo and conditioner and i'm almost done  with my second bottle. I feel now it's the right time to give a review.

For your reference, i have long thick hair, oily at the roots and dry at the ends. Hair fall is common problem during hair wash. That is why i picked the Anti Hair Fall one.

Shampoo Ingredients

Conditioner Ingredients

Flip Cap Bottle

Packaging :
Both the Shampoo and Conditioner have a flip cap easy to use bottle and i have nothing to complain about.

My Experience with TRESemme :

First time i heard about TRESemme is from Facebook. They were giving a sample but unfortunately i didn't get it. So while i was at the supermarket and i saw them, i purchased the shampoo first.

After my first wash, i immediately fell in love, cause of the sweet fragrance and no hair fall during the wash.

Because the shampoo gave me good result, i purchased the conditioner. Together makes my hair feel healthier, softer, smooth, easy to comb and the most important thing, hair falls reduced. So in love with TRESemme.

Cons :
Nothing.

My Rating : 5/5

Will i repurchase?
Yes, definitely.

I would recommend you to buy both shampoo and conditioner, although the shampoo alone will also give you good result, but to use both shampoo and conditioner will have a great result.



X.O.X.O

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home